Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The rest of December

So The Hubby's parents watched all the kids for us while we went on a much needed date. We went to a Brazilian Steak House and I even got a DRINK! It was a Strawberry Lemon-aid Martini. I think it was my first Martini. It was super yummy and yes, even that little tiny think got me quite the tipsy on. Yeah, I don't drink often. LOL Also see my hunky hubby getting me some food. I know he was counting down the days till I could get stuff myself!


I told you Princess colored for days and days. Here she is taking a break from her masterpiece to pet Bubbles. That cat lets her do ANYTHING to her. She is such a good kitty. Well, cat. She is actually just a few days older than Princess. She just doesn't grow, much like Princess. LOL


This next section is called the many naps of Princess. These all occurred in the last 5 days of December. LOL Apparently the holidays were to much for her. Also notice the one picture of her coloring. AGAIN! Don't you just wish you could drop wherever and take a nap?


There is no better way to end a post then with some smiles. Hope these put a smile on your face as well!

No comments: