Monday, August 17, 2015

Kitcheneez

So while I was surfing the Internet one day while I had my cast on I came across this company Kitcheneez. I was interested since I was not digging standing up and cooking fancy things with my cast on. These looked easy enough that Monkey could make dinner without my help or I could with little work. After sending the owner about 6 messages about their facility, ingredients, process, ect I was satisfied that they were safe for Monkey and his nut allergy so I ordered the small starter kit they had on sale. 

The next day I made a sandwich ring. I decided to try some of the Garlic and Herb mix on the top and it was WONDERFUL! In fact I was instructed to make another one the next day. 

I tried most of the things from my kit and was hooked in my next order one of the things I ordered was the Chicago Italian Beef. I miss it. I have tried to make it MANY times over the year and it never is quite right. This one was almost PERFECT!!! I was impressed and so was The Hubby. If I was not already hooked this would have done me in. 

Another favortie is the Idaho French Fry sauce. It is ending at the end of the month so I ordered 3. Pretty sure I will be getting one more order before it leaves. 

Another one leaving the catalog is the New York Coney Dog sauce. No more canned hot dog chili in our house. I ordered 3 of these too but think I need more. 

Lisa is the owner and is AMAZING! She is very attentive to our wants and needs and always listens to our concerns. She has made sure to keep things nut free. In the winter they have fudge made at another facility. Last year it was cut and packaged in our facility but in another area. This year she has done one better and it will be packaged at the fudge place and then sent to Kitcheneez!!! We also have a large selection of gluten free items. They are made I. A separate area to avoid any glutton getting in! Lisa makes everything fresh to order so you get the very best quality. Our items come in re-sealable bags as well! 

If you are interested at taking a look you can check out my page at www.kitcheneez.biz/goobergrl6

No comments: