Monday, October 31, 2016

Swimming and relaxing and playing with friends

We really have enjoyed our stay in Batesville. There have been some kids coming through here and there which the kids have liked. They really enjoy when we go to the pool and other kids are there. They are all water babies (they get that from their dad, not me!) but they always have more fun when they have other kids to play with. 

So today we just relaxed. We hung at the pool for a bit. We stayed till they closed at 5 and Ashton helped pull in the rope. Then went back to play Legos outside with a boy that was staying across the way. We of course had to have a fire as well as it was getting a bit chilly at night. We would stay out longer at night but the mosquitos have been NUTS. Of course they love me with a passion, even my bug spay with essential oils was not touching them. There were some hungry little things.  

Zoey is part fish. 

Ashton helping close the pool. 

Playing with legos.

Using my Alpaca poncho Eric got me in Guatamala

I will miss the fire pit!

No comments: