Thursday, October 6, 2016

Pizza Haus

Well if you read my blog the other day you know my husband is obsessed with his Stromboli from Evansville and finding the same thing in other parts of Indiana. So we ran up to Pizza Haus for lunch one day. It is a cute little place right in the middle of downtown Batesville. 

Eric of course ordered the Stromboli which again was not exactly what he was hoping for but still tasted really good. I got the Lojac. The Lojac is corned beef, turkey, mayo, pizza cheese and sauerkraut. It was really tasty as well and something I would order again. We also got fries and onion chips as a side which were good. The only downfall was they have Pepsi. (Dang it pepsi give me my aspartame back) It is definitely somewhere we would go back to next time we are in the area.

The Lojac

The Stromboli 

No comments: