Monday, August 8, 2016

Hitting the Road Again


So I know I have been MIA for a while. We ended up stopping in Florida in April 2015 and stayed there until last week when we hit the road again. The Hubby was tired of towing the travel trailer ans who could say no to Disney for a year!? Not this Disney Nut!!!! We lived just outside Orlando for much of that 16 months and absolutely loved it  I got out of the habit of blogging since I  was so far behind d and we were not traveling anymore. I felt that there wasn't much of a reason to blog even though we were keeping busy. I just felt if we were not "traveling" it wasn't interesting enough. Truth is this is The Smith Adventures and we had plenty of adventures in Florida. So I think I will try to do some Throwback Thursday posts about our time in Florida. In the mean time I will get back to blogging about our travels now that we have hit thoughhinkravelingravelinghe Olean road. Most posts right now will be done from my phone since that is easiest for me right now. 

So here we are again. Traveling and enjoying everything life has to offer us. We have a new rig, a Class A Motorhome, a renewed desire to travel, and a whole country to explore!!!! 

About to hit the road

Pulling out of Thousand Trails Orlando

No comments: