Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Young Living

I have been using Young Living since May 2014. I am in LOVE! We use it everyday. We use them on Cat Boy for behavior issues, and to help his mood. We use them for cleaning. This was VERY important to me that we use as few chemicals as possible when we were going to be in such a small space. We use them for skin care, cuts, back issues, stinky laundry, immune boosting, boo boo creams, and so much more. I chose Young Living because of many reasons. They have been in buisness for over 20 years. They are PURE oils. Not fillers, no adatives, NOTHING but PURE oil (There are a few that have a carrier oil for easier application). They are the only company that distills all their own oils which means we know EXACTLY what is in them and how they are distilled. Most oils only come friend first distillation (again a few exceptions where the quality is not compromised otherwise but this is VERY few oils). Plus they have an AMAZING Seed to Seal guarantee.

When I started out I ordered a few oils from a friend. Less then a week later I was ordering a kit. This is by far the BEST deal. It gives you 11 oils, a diffuser, a roller ball, and some samples all for less then the price of 10 of the oils! PLUS you get a 24% discount on all future orders for the rest of the year.

No, buying a kit does NOT mean you need to sell. It just gives you the wholesale discount. Think of it like a wholesale club. There are 2 kits I recommend if you want to take this oily journey. The Premium Starter Kit ($150) or the Premium Starter Kit with Bamboo Diffuser ($160). The only difference in these 2 kits is which diffuser comes with it.

If you would like to join me on this oily journey you can sign up at https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start?site=US&sponsorid=1828562&enrollerid=1828562 That takes you to my direct sign up link. If you can please make sure my Member Number (1828562) is in both boxes that will ensure you are on my team and I can help you with all your questions. That also makes you part of the Lemon Droppers which is how I get my AMAZING graphics and so much mind blowing help! Here is a little step by step instruction graphic as well. Here is a graphic to explain everything or you can follow the directions below:

Step 1: go to https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start?site=US&sponsorid=1828562&enrollerid=1828562
Step 2: Be sure to choose “Member” instead of “Retail Customer.” Becoming a member is the only way to get access to the kit and the 24% discount you get afterwards. It’s really important!
Step 3: Make sure my member numbers are in the blanks (1828562)
Step 4: Select your country and language and click next.
Step 5: Enter your personal information and create a username, password, and a 4 digit PIN number. The password needs at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number. Be sure to write all three of these pieces of info down! You'll need them if you ever want to log in to place an order or contact customer service in the future.
Step 6: Select your "tax information" choice. This information will only be used if you decide that the business end of Young Living is something you want to do. If you never sign anyone up, this info will never be used. Lemon Droppers do not pressure people into the business end…EVER. We want you to use and love your oils and we love you as a member whether you work the business end or not.
Step 7: Choose your starter kit. You can click "View all Starter Kits" to see all the choices. Choose the Aroma Premium (this is the one with the Aroma/Bamboo diffuser) or the Premium (this one comes with the Home diffuser). These two come with a diffuser, 11 oils (5ml bottles), and samples and booklets. It will be $150 for the Premium or $160 for the Aroma Premium. You can choose whichever kit you wish, but some of the other kits do not include the Everyday Oils kit or a diffuser so one of these two is what I always recommend.
Step 8: Feel free to click "No Thanks" on the Essential Rewards portion. You are not obligated to sign up for Essential Rewards (ER), but it does have some great benefits like cheaper shipping and the opportunity to earn free products. To be honest, I always tell my new members to get the kit and try the oils out, and then talk to me before your NEXT purchase. We then we will see if ER is right for you and your family.
Step 9: Select your shipping method and enter your billing info and click "Next". Please note: The warehouse is very busy these days and it could take a couple of weeks to get your kit. This isn't always the case, but I just wanted to give you an idea of what to expect just in case!
Step 10: On the next page, confirm your purchase and add any oils if you desire and check out. You are DONE! WOOHOO! Yay! You are a member! I remember how excited I was when I ordered my starter kit. Your membership will stay active as long as you spend at least $50 in a calender year. You DO not have to continue to “renew” your membership…that kit was a one time thing and you will remain a member as long as you spend that $50 a year. Which trust me…will never be a problem.

No comments: