Monday, January 5, 2015

Visit time

As I mentioned earlier, we left quite a few AMAZING friends back in Maryland. Since we were only 2 hrs away from where we used to live we invited some friends to come visit. The trip had been delayed a few time but they FINALLY made it down before it was time for us to leave. The kids were BOUNCING off the walls waiting for their friends to get here. If I heard, "How much LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?" One more time my head was going to explode. LOL Though I secretly was thinking the same thing because I wanted some time with their mommy who is my MD BFF! They eventually got here and the kids LOST it. LOL The chaos that ensued would have been loud in a large house but in our little 35sf rv....well you get the picture. It was totally worth the hearing loss. We went ahead and made Desiree Low Country Boil since she had never had it before (or OLD BAY! GASP!). That night of course we had to make S'mores. I mean you can NOT have a sleep over at a campground WIHTOUT S'Mores. I am pretty sure there is a law against it. There were also some trips to the park, including one in the rain. We were so glad that they were able to visit and we hope to be able to do it again when we are close enough.

No comments: