Wednesday, June 25, 2014

RV warming party

The Hubby's parents wanted to come visit and check out the RV. Since right now we are staying about 20 mins from my dad, step-mom, Step-sister, and uncle we decided to have an RV warming party. My dad and step-mom were not able to make it but everyone else had a BLAST. We cooked up some sausages and burgers and I made some roasted corn salad which was gobbled up. We sat around talking, playing corn hole (The Hubby and my BIL sooooo cheated!), and of course at night made S'mores.
The Hubby's parents and the Princess
My Step-sister and Princess playing with the dogs

Everyone outside. I took this from a bunk window.
Not sure how I got up there
Time to eat!


We were also able to watch my niece play softball one night. She is the one in the green. We hope to go to a few more games before we leave.


1 comment:

Ya Ya/ Marcia said...

I have to say that Randy and I had a blast. aka mil and fil. Hope to make more trips to have a part in the adventures. :)