Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ashton's first meal


Yesterday Monkey had real food for the first time. I made him a nice batch of avocado. The Boy was way more excited then any of us that Monkey was eating.

The first bite! Each time I would get some The Boy would say "mom tell him here comes the choo choo" or plane or car or truck or whatever vehicle struck his fancy at the moment.
He seemed to really enjoy it. He did not eat as much as The Boy and Cat Boy did their first meals but he liked it! Also he stayed pretty clean! He only ate his hand once the whole time!
Cat Boy was very interested in what I was doing and even said Ahhhhh once but when I went to see if he wanted some he said NO! and pushed the spoon away.
Monkey was sure to let me know when he was done. The Boy took this picture. He just loves taking pictures of everyone!

No comments: