Saturday, November 8, 2014

Birthdays

So we had a few birthday's since my last post. First, we had my Uncle Rob's birthday. The family got together and we did dinner and games at Dave and Busters. Despite the HORRID waiter we had we all had a great time. We played a 4 way game of air hockey which was a ton of fun. Uncle Rob lost to Monkey in a racing game, and snuck in a last second win against The Boy.
 My sister brought cupcakes and shared some with Princess, oh the mess. I am pretty sure that dress is still yellow in spots from the frosting but man did she like it.
Princess and the cupcake


















 The next birthday that we celebrated was that of our dear friend Maddux. We drove back to MD for this one as we would not have missed it for anything. The kids had an absolute blast playing at the jump house and seeing all their friends again. We have THE best group of home school friends anyone could ask for and we all miss them bunches. After the jumping we went to the birthday boy's house for some pizza, cake, and fun. We ended up staying WAY later then I thought but I still had to drag the kids to the van, the would have stayed for days. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDUX! 


Last but not least was my birthday. The Hubby had arranged a dinner out with all my family at P.F. Changs. It was a great idea but we both agreed after we should of done something else. The food was amazing as always and it was great to have everyone there but Princess was in a horrid mood and for 95% of the dinner one of us had her outside running up and down the sidewalk. We have now learned she HATES high chairs and insists on sitting in a chair or at the booth like a big girl, she will not even use a booster. I think a big reason is because in the RV we do not have space for a highchair so she either sits at the table or eats on the go. Oh well, live and learn. Anyway, the restaurant was at an outdoor mall so after dinner we walked around a bit to walk off some dinner and let the kids get out some energy. While walking we came across a fountain that is flat with the ground for playing in! Of course the kids wanted to play so we let them. It took a while till they got wet as they were trying to avoid the water coming up from the holes. Cat Boy was the first one to get hit. Soon, him and Monkey were SOAKED! The Boy was holding back but finally gave in. I think that was my favorite part of my birthday, just watching them play and laugh and have fun. This is why we did this, to be able to see new things even if it is just a fountain in the dark at the mall. My phone was dead so I didn't get any pictures except for on Cat Boy's DS but there they stay. 

No comments: